Friends with her Ex….

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Friends with her Ex….

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:53 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

DKing3
    Participant
    February 17, 2015 at 11:25 am #73550
    Friends with her Ex….

Ok so I have been talking to this girl for about a month and a half now. We met over OkCupid and It has been going really well. We talk, text,snpchat, and skype all the time (the times we have skyped or actually talked we have held conversations for hours). She goes to school up in Toledo but lives closer to Cincinnati where I am from. She said she really likes me and wants to give us a shot, but…. She is still friends with her ex. Really good friends. And at first, though i was worried, I said to myself, no, a healthy relationship has to have trust and i told her I would have 100% trust she would never do anything as I would expect she would feel the same to me. But now the ex is threatening their friendship if me and her start dating because he said he is not ready to date and she is worried about this. I asked her if she still has feelings for him and she says no… So what should I do? Part of me wants to stick this out, and part of me wants to cut this off….