Friendzone-ish

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Friendzone-ish

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 2:59 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Rdusmc86
    Participant
    June 21, 2016 at 4:37 pm #103787
    Friendzone-ish

Okay, so I met this awesome chick on OkCupid back in early April. I’m 30 and she’s 27. We date until late May and officially start a relationship. June 12th or so, we talk and she wants to be friends it turns out. She says she doesn’t know what she wants but I’m everything she wants in a man. Fast forward to June 18th…. we’d been texting a little since the breakup (texting only) and after hinting the previous day about wanting to snuggle, she invited me over. I’m probably a sucker for going but I did so after work. She left a key under her mat to let myself in (it’s 1:00 AM). I get in bed and she grabs me tightly, kissing me a few times. We sleep and hang out until noon or so before I go home. In bed that morning, she explains herself further from the breakup night. She wants to be friends but wants to give me the cuddling, kissing, etc. exclusively. She said that her previous relationships had began as friendships and she didn’t want us going too fast.

Rdusmc86
    Participant
    June 21, 2016 at 4:39 pm #103788

She’s very blunt and honest, she wouldn’t sugar coat her intentions. Her family and daughter like me a lot ,as well as my son. She even told me she told her dad, “We’re friends….for now.”

missOpera1993
    Participant
    June 21, 2016 at 6:01 pm #103806

She’s protecting her heart. I’ve been in her shoes so many times. Just be patient and show her you care about her, maybe even love her. Best of luck!

Rdusmc86
    Participant
    June 22, 2016 at 8:18 am #103812

Thank you! I think she wants to be with me eventually. I’m not pushing it.

avin
    Participant
    June 22, 2016 at 2:34 pm #103851

Go slow, be patient. She will be yours. All the best!