Friendzoned??

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Friendzoned??

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2017 at 3:28 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

imamystery23
    Participant
    August 7, 2017 at 7:46 pm #144552
    Friendzoned??

I met a guy about a week ago at a choir camp I was at. I was too nervous to talk to him and the 3rd day of camp him and a lot of the people at camp were singing and dancing in the hall so i was filming it to out on my snapchat story and he rad up to me and yelled add me on snapchat “*********” (and he yelled his snap username) so I added him. I put the videos on my story and he replied omg send me all of these and gave me his phone number. I texted him and we talked. The next day he put on his story that there’s a cute girl at choir camp but hes too nervous to get her number so I replied asking if it was a girl from my school and it was and he totally confided in me. I didn’t actually want to help him get with another girl but I was desperate for a way into his life. Turns out the girl he likes just got out of a 3 year relationship and isn’t interested in dating anyone right now and I told him but hes still hung up on her. He was also staring at me but am I in the friend zone?

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    August 8, 2017 at 11:55 am #144616

yeah.. sorry to say. his interest isn’t in you. sorry to say.

Lipstick_xx
    Participant
    August 14, 2017 at 8:57 pm #145478

Just because he likes her, doesn’t mean you have no chance. I mean, obviously I don’t know either of you but he has just met her and she’s unavailable so that door is already closed. Why don’t you hint to him that you are interested and see how he reacts?

newbieWithDating
    newbieWithDating
    Participant
    August 14, 2017 at 9:40 pm #145480

You’re friendzoned. To get out of the friend zone, I would say that let him know that you’re interested and you could not talk to him because you need to sort you’re feeling out. It will either make him interested in you or help you get over him. Either way, best thing to do will be stop talking to him.

jtb333
    Participant
    August 17, 2017 at 6:26 am #145836

You’re not necessarily in the friend zone. Things happen for sure. Maybe try and make the first move