From what I gathered, should I make the effort to get to know this girl better?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    June 6, 2018 at 11:46 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Gah117
    Participant
    March 28, 2018 at 4:48 pm #168852

So there is this girl from one of my classes that looks pretty attractive . She doesn’t seem like the quiet type but she likes to talk to those that she chooses. So anyways I was walking by and I saw her sitting on a bench which I was surprised she didn’t see me so I was like I’m just gunna sit next to her and the intentional “OOPS Didn’t see you there”. So I sat down and we were just talking about school related stuff but kinda bounced around different topic that allowed me to get to know her. She giggled somewhat at jokes making fun of myself. I know by fact that I did not ask her or say anything that creeped her out but there were times that she would easily make eye contact but at the same time jitter her legs and look down when she was coming up with things to respond with what I was saying. “What is the craziest prank done to you on April Fools”? I can tell she never has because she was quiet when she responded that April fools was on Easter?? What should I do here?

Gah117
    Participant
    March 28, 2018 at 4:53 pm #168855

Extra Detail: topics had to do with her family, my family, our experiences in life like trips, and some school stuff. I made sure to try to sound as interesting as possible with out blabbering a novel

ladyknight1
    ladyknight1
    Participant
    May 5, 2018 at 2:41 am #172277

I would say it doesn’t hurt to make the effort. give it a shot. 😀

TheGuy
    TheGuy
    Participant
    June 3, 2018 at 3:12 am #175980

as above give it a shot, you wont get hurt, and if you do it an experience, just keep trying, better to try then to not.