Frustrated, need advice

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Frustrated, need advice

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:48 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

mdawson24
    Participant
    June 2, 2017 at 3:10 pm #138294
    Frustrated, need advice

I don’t know where to start. I just finished my freshman year at an HBCU. I am told often that I am reasonably attractive. I am also consistently told that I am funny and charming, and I’ve been told repeatedly that a lot of girls wanna fuck me. My school is 72% female. Well, I often sit and wonder where the fuck those girls are, because my sick is dry as hell. I only fucked 3 girls in my freshman year. I’ve always been a let the game come to me type of dude. I never had to try to get girls ; they came to me. Upon realizing that for whatever reason this approach was failing me, I decided to do what I had never done before and actually start hitting up girls trying to duck them. I failed miserably, and now my confidence is at an all time low. I feel like no one ever texts me back. I don’t even like trying anymore, because I feel like it’ll only end in disappointment. What’s worse is that I just moved into my own apartment, and I really don’t want to spend the summer beating off. Advice?

SubLeaf
    Participant
    June 2, 2017 at 5:38 pm #138356

Advice: dont beat off. then you will try and try. even if you get rejected a lot.

Sub-Zero
    Participant
    June 3, 2017 at 1:38 am #138371

As the above says

Kenneth87
    Kenneth87
    Participant
    June 5, 2017 at 7:22 pm #138507

Dating is a skill. You won’t get good at it overnight. It just one of those things it really stings to lose at. I agree with Simpatico, keep trying when you can muster the courage.

7w1s733d
    Participant
    June 5, 2017 at 11:47 pm #138528

Confidence is sexy. You dont need be the most attractivest man alive. What you should be doing instead of walking in the room (expression/figure of speech) with the intention of “fuckme now” bang-able additude, possibly try walking in the room with a clear mind. Overthinking could possibly affect your nevous system and than start to act weird. First impression if it was bad enough the first thing they would wana walk out of there. So walking in with no intentions being as openminded. Have a positive attitude, if you saw a lady and she lookes bored if you stuck around long enough to observe possibly conviently depending on how the situation looked, try saying “you look bored” with a sincere smile perhaps a lil chuckle even “having a bad day”
    me being a female and all i know if a man was to approch me with deadon intentions like “hey” “suup” wanting to get in my pants kinda vibe. I would turn the other way. But when when they ask like i suggested igiggle a bit too

deadcantdance
    deadcantdance
    Participant
    June 10, 2017 at 11:15 pm #139130

Agreed. Confidence is the problem.

labradoodle14
    labradoodle14
    Participant
    June 11, 2017 at 3:31 am #139136

I think if you are looking to up your numbers to be cool you should probably just use your financial aid checks to buy aids tests. Having lots of sex with who you want to is a good thing and I believe its a cornerstone of freedom in modern countries. Women can say “I’d fuck that guy”, or “hes hot”, but there is a lot more to it evolutionary. Female brains are hard wired to weed out undesirable psychological traits in men just like physical ones. They’re like the gate keepers. You’re job is to prove you’re an alpha male and that you get to walk through that gate. You don’t need sports to do it. I know guys who can pull models with a deck of cards and a few magic tricks. You just need to be creative and don’t be a little girl. Talk to every girl. Every girl. If you don’t acknowledge a woman confidently within 2-3 seconds of making eye contract your chances go down dramatically. When I was in college I had three girls in my first week and I’m ugly as sin.