Fwb

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Fwb

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 9:01 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Hoopit16
    Participant
    October 27, 2017 at 9:43 pm #154334
    Fwb

I am in a FWB thing right now. Has anyone ever experienced the guy wanting to take a shower with you and wanting you to wash them…very sensual…not sure if this is normal….or if he wants something more….

LearningTheRopes00
    Participant
    October 28, 2017 at 5:52 am #154345

Its a fwb thing…im a guy….seems normal. Personally, I love showers with females, it is very sensual and fun! I mean isn’t that what fwb is about…fun?

Hoopit16
    Participant
    October 28, 2017 at 6:47 am #154347

Thank you for the response. It is nice to have a man’s point of view on this. Most women I have talked to on this seem to think that the guy wants more.

Jeremy23422
    Participant
    October 30, 2017 at 9:00 am #154383

I love shared showers even more than sex in bed, and yes it absolutely means wanting more. I think if you’re getting nude in hot water with someone and washing each other down, hell yes, expect to make love as well.

Having said that: back when I was a virgin, and dating a woman 20+ years older than me (we were technically cheating on her rich husband) we took showers together, at first, and didn’t actually have vaginal for a few months out. But that is unusual. If I did it now with a partner, I’d expect to go the distance on sex, while in the shower.

Where does your FWB begin and end? Does it include going downtown, or just making out?

Jeremy23422
    Participant
    October 30, 2017 at 9:02 am #154384

I think that’s a safe assumption