DATING ADVICE FORUM

Gay date with an unsuccessful sex and awkwardness

Author
    Comments

• jonas
    Participant
    October 30, 2016 at 9:56 am #115777
    Gay date with an unsuccessful sex and awkwardness

I am 22, male. He is 5 years old than me, from Germany.
    after slow but serious dating pace. we kissed on second date. On a third date, He invited me to cook together with him at his flat. I felt so awkward coz I failed to cook a good rice for him due to limited cooker and bad preparation. after dinner, we made out on sofa and then his bed. The awkward thing is I was not so experienced in sex and seems couldnt bear the pain when he penetrated. And he wouldnt want to hurt me so he said maybe next time. Deep down in my heart, I wanted him so much and felt so guilty and later when I jerked off, somehow I felt nervous and guilty due to being afraid he would not like me any more for i didnt give him a good sex…I just couldn’t erect on….very awkward…and I felt like dying…but I finally stayed overnight…and we behave a bit more formal before all those sex disasters…I wanna know how to tell if he is still into me…and is it disastrous to have all the sex failure…what to do….

Jaybeck25
    Participant
    November 1, 2016 at 12:41 pm #116016

If the dude really likes you he isn’t going to dump you off because of this ordeal. If he really likes you he will work with you through it and teach you. Someone shallow enough to leave you because you are inexperienced says a lot about that person.

bjm123
    bjm123
    Participant
    November 7, 2016 at 2:17 pm #116625

I think that it’s cute that you have these innocent feeling with regards to sex. KEEP THAT FEELING! If he really wants you then he will understand. The more experienced he is, the more patient that he should be. But if he is not patient, then you should consider leaving him