Gay or Straight

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Gay or Straight

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 8:24 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

carol
    carol
    Participant
    November 22, 2012 at 11:50 am #17118
    Gay or Straight

I have a friend who seems to be struggling with his sexual desires. He told me the other day that gender wasn’t the issue but any pretty face, male or female, turns him on. I’m far from an expert in this area, but as males go he has this real rugged look. He reminds of a lumberjack with his big hands. Even though I won’t judge him and he is free to do whatever makes him happy, thinking of him being with a guy just does not register in my mind.

Anonymous
    December 6, 2012 at 10:02 am #18299

I’m sure it can be confusing and a bit weird at first to see your friend interested in someone of the same sex, but all I can say is be supportive. Keep the frowning and questionable looks to a minimum and don’t put yourself in any situation you feel uncomfortable with.

If he wants to experiment, just guide him to a safe source. If he tried online dating, stay by his side so he doesn’t meet up with the first “cool” guy that messages him.

Basically- just be as good of a friend as you would with any other girlfriends. All your friend needs is support!

tony34
    Participant
    December 16, 2012 at 8:28 pm #18911

Agreed, show support!