Get involve or step aside?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 2:45 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

keenk
    Participant
    June 1, 2015 at 9:15 pm #79968

Hi, I would really appreciate a different perspective on my boyfriends family drama. we have been together for nearly two years and his family and me usually get along until a few days ago. Short version of the story can be found in the second to last paragraph. He has two sisters, one is separated (Anne) from her over possessive husband (George), and the other sisters husband (Ben)was flirting with my boyfriends cousin (Sara)while she was in town.

The small party was at a brewery with Anne, myself, boyfriend, Ben, and Sara.

Ben and Sara were all over each other, flirting, cuddling, and 5 beers in. The rest of us were a bit uncomfortable, and Anne kept on being called by George throughout the dinner. Ben, Sara, and Anne went to walk by our house and crash there. we came by the house later.
    By the time we got back no one was there except for Annes son Matt. We evevntuly found Ben and Sara together cuddling, giggling, and dragged them slowly back to the house. Anne had been picked u