Getting back on track with her after a bumpy road

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:16 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

tmondo
    Participant
    September 29, 2013 at 12:29 pm #40197

We have had our ups and downs. There was a point in time we got along so good and liked each other a lot. But at the time i was you do and dumb and didn’t know what I wanted and we drifted apart but have never lost contact with each other no matter what happended and still continue to talk to this day.shes been threw a shit 1 year relationship . But we still seem to have a good connection because no matter what happened between us one of us has always made it right with one another. At this point she is very busy with school and work and never really has any free time let alone anytime for herself so I am being understanding . I texted her last night asking her what she was upto we talked back and forth for a few. She mentioned in one text that she was heading home soon cause she had work 630am to 5 so I assume that’s why are texts came to a stop all of a sudden because she went to bed. I would like to text her again today maybe when she gets out of work with something like. Hey thanks for fallen asleep on me 😉 lol or should I not say anything like that at all and maybe no text her . I was even just thinking about sending her a funny text while she’s at work. I just want to play it cool ya know any advice?