DATING ADVICE FORUM

GF and guy best friends that are infatuated with her

Author
    Comments

• Hawkeye
    Participant
    November 7, 2016 at 5:59 pm #116673
    GF and guy best friends that are infatuated with her

GF has a couple long term guy friends that are in love/obsessed with her and disrespectfully continue to message her inappropriate shit along with flirt and such even right in front of me and try to play it off like it doesn’t mean anything. Both in which have had some form of sexual encounter with her at one time or another and both recent just prior to us dating. One of them did these things with her while engaged to another woman and a couple mounths after when she wouldn’t give him anything more went through with the engagment and told my gf literaly the day after his wedding he wishes it was her he married. He and the other guy continue to message and flirt with her over fb and text messages and one still ocassionaly in person. This pisses me off more than i have words for and i’m not to sure what to do about anymore? My gf has tried to resure me that there is nothing to worry about and she mentioned things to them before in trying to get them to back off but neither has really done so.

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by  Hawkeye.