DATING ADVICE FORUM

gf doesn't seem to want to get intimate anymore

Author
    Comments

• 109ball02
    Participant
    August 11, 2016 at 7:14 pm #108012
    gf doesn't seem to want to get intimate anymore

Everything seems fine. We have been getting close, no arguing, having fun together, talking about how we feel about each-other and starting to make more and more future plans. Dating for over half a year now. We kiss & hug a lot, lots of cuddling time like watching movies. Ill try not to be too graphic:

She used to sit in my lap while we talk, pull out her breasts and I could play with them. Then one day shes like “their sensitive” so had to stop. The other night was just playfully using my hands on them and she kinda sheepishly told me to stop.

We used to have sex maybe 2x a week. Then it dropped to once a week. Now its like once a month if lucky. I don’t get it.

Honestly, I don’t see any sign of her ‘fooling around’ with other guys. I know everyone jumps to cheating. But I am around her a lot and know her curfew etc and I see no sign whatsoever.

Maybe not attracted to me?
    Depressed
    Self conscious?

Im making this post cause I don’t know how to bring it up and talk about it.

109ball02
    Participant
    August 12, 2016 at 12:23 pm #108067

I just want to clarify: Im making this post cause I don’t know how to bring it up and talk about it. Im trying to avoid an awkward situation and cause her to be worried that I am thinking these things, so she will have sex again, but only for me. I dont want that. I want to get to the root of the problem without getting excuses if possible, just dont know how to ask her

MtnMan77
    Participant
    August 13, 2016 at 9:27 pm #108164

Hey Man, It could be a lot of things, but maybe you should try to mix it up a bit. I mean, at first it was probably kind of exciting to whip ’em out so you could play with them, but maybe now you’ll need to work for it a little bit. It’s hard to say from my perspective what she likes, but you know her best. What turns her on? Is there something you guys could do together to get your blood pumping like a date at a different restaurant or taking her somewhere she’s always wanted to go. It seems like you’re possibly at one of those points in the relationship where she’s expecting more from you to see if she wants to continue to invest. It’s hard to say though without know more background on what’s happening outside of sex. Do you two spend a lot of time together? Is it too much time? If so, it may just be boredom from the same-old. There are tons of factors, but those are just a few things to consider. Good luck Man!

Monsoonbabe3
    Participant
    August 15, 2016 at 10:31 am #108215

She probably needs to feel loved and appreciated. Doesn’t have to be a big or expensive gesture. But maybe just take her on a surprise date. Or buy her a nice little present one night after work. Flowers or chocolates are always nice, but think about what she would really enjoy and use. Doing these things will show her you’re into her as a person not just for the sex

109ball02
    Participant
    August 15, 2016 at 8:16 pm #108320

I understand that. Im not in it for sex and she knows it. I don’t pressure her. And I buy her lots of things and take her lots of places. Ive been like this since the start to now and have been happy to be, but at the same time the decline in physical has been over like the last 3 months to now. I dont get it.

Maybe she is friend zoning me?
    Maybe its medications she is on
    Im not very attractive to her as I was or she doesnt feel attractive. I think she is beautiful! I tell her, maybe she just wont believe it.
    I know like a lot of people she gets down and stressed sometimes.. but for things to drop so drastically. I mean we are talking sex or intimacy for a few minutes out of a month that does not even happen anymore really.

I just don’t know how to bring it up and get a straight answer from her. She always just says everything is ok all the time and its hard getting anywhere sometimes

109ball02
    Participant
    August 16, 2016 at 12:15 pm #108384

I dunno. I kinda feel like nothing I say or do really comes across genuine to her sometimes. Like she thinks I am just saying flowery words about her and us I don’t really mean. I really care about her and I’m not in it just for sex, but I do enjoy being with her in that way. She is super stimulating and satisfying to me all the time when we are intimate, but now my hand is starting to get tired lol. And its so infrequent now its like I cant get a rhythm and grow past my own inexperienced of that department and start to figure out what she wants.

I just see it as a red flag of a sort. A lot of people are like bunny-rabbits at 3 months.. but we dropped to practically nothing after 3, like an old married couple. And all I get is everything is fine.. so I don’t really know what is going on.

frustrating

Anonymous
    August 21, 2016 at 6:07 am #108986

girls are sensitive, they are. they could stop loving you tomorrow. maybe she just realised what you guys have been doing and kinda got nervous? i dont know, good luck men!!