GF Sexual Past

DATING ADVICE FORUM

GF Sexual Past

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 3:52 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

cristianmg13
    Participant
    June 26, 2016 at 2:42 am #104087
    GF Sexual Past

So I have been dating this girl whom I really come to love, and who according to her mom she has never seen her feel this way towards anyone. I’ve known for a while a little about her sexual history and I know it silly for me to be stuck on this but I’m not sure what to do about it or what. So the situation is that she lost her virginity at 14, and has had a total of 2 sexual partners before me (one of which was her ex bf of 3 years). Not that its normal for 14 year olds to lose her virginity then, but I get hung up on this even though I dont look at her any differently, but its just always in the back of my mind. I would like to note that I lost my virginity to her a couple months back when I was 19 and she was 18. It this and the fact that she had sex with her most recent ex the day when she left him (basically for me) and she tried to deny this to me. I was so in love with her that I ended up giving her the chance to start things right with me, but that event sometimes just pops…

• This topic was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by  cristianmg13.

cristianmg13
    Participant
    June 26, 2016 at 2:44 am #104089

up into my head. I would like to note that since that day she has done nothing but show me and is always willing to prove to me that’d shed never lie to me in such a way, and she has proven it, even letting me check her messages/social media accounts whenever I want, although I always deny to doing so because I want to be able to trust her beyond checking on her like that. I can gladly say that 4 months later and we are happy. When I’m with her, Im the happiest I’ve ever been with a girl.
    -I guess my 2 questions here are, how can I get my mindset right about her having lost her virginity at 14 and having slept with a total of 2 people before me? (I know in my head that thats ok, but for some reason its just sometimes nipping at me.
    -And the second one would be about how shes done anything and everything possible to show me that I’m the one she truly loves and has done nothing but be honest and done everything right to gain my trust. Do I just need time?…

rasputinsix
    rasputinsix
    Participant
    June 26, 2016 at 10:47 pm #104109

Hey. Whatever your love interest did in her past is nobody’s business but hers. It’s rather judgmental to say this person was too young or too old to have lost their virginity. As you get older, this kinda stuff doesn’t even matter anymore. And who cares if she had sexual partners before you? Was she supposed to hold off having fun with anyone until you showed up? That’s unrealistic. If she has done everything to show you that YOU are the one, appreciate that and acknowledge that. Don’t judge her for her past. Value her for who she is now. Don’t make the big mistake of scaring that woman away.

brandondj18
    brandondj18
    Participant
    June 27, 2016 at 1:35 am #104112

man that is her business it happened it’s done and over now she has you so jus let it fade away and keep it away

alltvaxa
    alltvaxa
    Participant
    June 27, 2016 at 9:18 pm #104151

like previous comments…the past is truly the past!
    people grow up, people get happier, people become the truest form of themselves!
    14 is young and let me say that it’s very possible that she was talked into it. But men and women alike; people’s sexual tendencies come at all different ages, and if her first time was at 14 and it was totally consensual, that was totally her choice! and she had the right to make that choice, whether she is happy about it now or not. 🙂

If she is truly happy with you and loves you so much then you can let it all go because she’s the one for you!

nmaheshbalan
    nmaheshbalan
    Participant
    June 28, 2016 at 1:51 am #104162

why do you think about the past ….think about about present ..forget the past …just go for it