Girl all of a sudden don't respond to my texts? She said she likes Me

Author
    Comments
  • RomeoJuliet
    RomeoJuliet
    Participant
    May 6, 2017 at 2:38 am #135605
    Girl all of a sudden don't respond to my texts? She said she likes Me

There was a Girl I met online , we talked , skyped and all.. Somehow we became best things two strangers could be.
    It was like 3 -4 months ago it all started and we exchanged numbers and all and continuously texting for those months from Good Morning to Good night and to friendly kisses and hugs and all that. Chatting about her life , my life .. exchanged pictures about her life there and mine here . Flirts , little Fights etc etc.

Everything was going good and all of a sudden…My texts replies started coming late, very late …even took days. Anyway I don’t force her to reply , so our chat screen stays as it was for days with my text at last line..
    She’s very Shy btw and sometimes don’t get the humour and I had to explain. I sometimes humorously I asked “u feel strange when I don’t text you
    , don’t you ?” but that was quite long ago. I don’t know if it has to do with something.
    Even we even ignored each other for like 3 Weeks.

Guys what you think is happening.. Help??

AnonymousDater
    Participant
    May 7, 2017 at 9:12 am #135620

Have you guys met yet? I mean, 3-4 months of texting without meeting she may have felt like that’s all it was going to be and was hoping for more. Or just just became uninterested. Ignore her, if she responds to you again just ask her straight up if anything has changed.

GSwayne
    Participant
    May 7, 2017 at 12:08 pm #135627

I have recently entered the online dating community and if I’ve learned one thing it’s that until you meet the person face to face, don’t expect anything. People are very (very very very) different online and sometimes all they want to do is have that online connection without really intending on taking it any further. If your online relationship ran out of steam (at least if that’s how she perceived it) it may have gone as far as it could. Lastly, and this hurts me to even say, there is always the possibility that she met someone and due to her shyness, can’t bring it on herself to tell you. In my experience‚Äč, lack of communication can do wonders. She’ll either message you first, or you’ll go out and find someone 100 times better. Win-win.

irreverent90
    Participant
    May 8, 2017 at 5:43 pm #135716

If someone wants a relationship, they will do what it takes to make it happen. Don’t project your feelings onto someone else.

jaxandjazz77
    Participant
    May 8, 2017 at 8:55 pm #135718

Have you met in person yet? If you haven’t, maybe she met someone else and that’s why she doesn’t want to talk to you anymore. Or maybe something happened in her life.

RomeoJuliet
    RomeoJuliet
    Participant
    May 13, 2017 at 3:24 am #136363

Now she replied to my text after almost 3 weeks. What’s happening -_- .

BrandonCodi
    Participant
    May 14, 2017 at 1:36 am #136371

Okay I know what to do you are in luck! First off, you don’t want to ask questions like how was your day and how was work this is not very engaging and feels a lot like 20 questions and girls HATE that! But here is the good news its good to make it sexual as fast as possible this is not as hard as you might think. I use an opener I received from simple pick-up form their episode on how to message a woman on tinder. The line goes like this

Girls name, I have some bad news

She should say something like Oh? or what is that bad news? To this you reply

Our divorce papers were finalized and ill be getting the all the towels and the really nice toaster.

I talk about the towels because if they say NOT A CHANCE I can reply saying fine, I’ll leave you one towel so your not running around naked.

The objective is to build up sexual tension and possibly call her and get a date from there that can lead to a relationship or sex.

rhohnke
    Participant
    May 21, 2017 at 1:55 am #137072

It’s time to meet bro. I am dealing with the same and it has only been 3 weeks and she lives in the same town as I do. Guys fall into a “texting” or “virtual” relationship and not an actual relationship. Physically being with someone is much more meaningful than “virtually” being with someone. Meet or just be “pen pals.”

BigTedBear
    BigTedBear
    Participant
    May 21, 2017 at 4:55 am #137077

Ive been online dating on and off now a little bit. Up until about 5 mos ago that i met someone that is. There are many people looking for pen pals. Perhaps they are arguing w their boyfriend. Maybe laid off from work. Maybe they stopped talking to their best friend and now need a time filler. Besides this people who dont want to meet generally dont want to meet for a reason. As mentioned above you must meet someone in person if you are online dating sooner than later. Otherwise you will waste a bunch of time and be frustrated. Unless you are just looking for a temp penpal i would just move on..