Girl Brought Friend With Her??

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 8:36 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

DopeFreshness
    Participant
    February 21, 2016 at 11:35 pm #94039

So I have been talking with this girl for the last month. She is in one of my classes, and we went to the same high school but I did not know her then. I finally got her number last week, and I asked her to come out with me. A bit of backstory, I go to a bar school where having a fake is essential, but she does not have one. So going out isn’t something she does everyday, but she agreed to come out with me to a party. BUT SHE BROUGHT HER FRIEND!! We hung out the whole time, I bought them both shots and got them beers, and overall we had a really great time. But the friend never left her side. When we got back, I made sure they made it to their rooms and she hugged me and said she had a really great time. Is she interested and only brought the friend so she could get a second opinion of me? Or is she not interested and brought the friend so nothing would happen? I have no idea what to think right now.

DopeFreshness
    Participant
    February 22, 2016 at 12:47 am #94040

As a side note, she has a lot of friends that are girls and is almost always hanging out with them. I have yet to see her with a guy on campus. She has had one boyfriend in the past, but they broke up 4 months ago. Not sure if that helps..

djames
    djames
    Participant
    February 22, 2016 at 12:05 pm #94077

She just brought her friend to keep the mood light and because her friend probably asked to join. Here’s the thing about college dating – people blow each other off all the time, heading into social situations with a wingman is very common. I think you’re doing everything right! Don’t doubt yourself 🙂

teamscon
    Participant
    February 23, 2016 at 1:17 pm #94175

Whatever you do create mystery and make her chase you a little… I’m trying to get myself out of a situation as we speak … Somehow I’ve turned into the chaser with this girlie.
    Girls have an insatiable desire to flirt with each other .. But the deal was she brought her friend to keep things light and so she didn’t sleep over with u the first night. Take a buddy next time to occupy the annoying friend.

djames
    djames
    Participant
    February 23, 2016 at 5:37 pm #94208

Whatever you do create mystery and make her chase you a little… I’m trying to get myself out of a situation as we speak … Somehow I’ve turned into the chaser with this girlie.
    Girls have an insatiable desire to flirt with each other .. But the deal was she brought her friend to keep things light and so she didn’t sleep over with u the first night. Take a buddy next time to occupy the annoying friend.

How do you know she’s annoying lol? Maybe she’s trying to create a triangle :p

2kelementary
    Participant
    February 27, 2016 at 3:35 am #94542

Could be a number of reasons. Just be patient