Girl didn't message me back or text me, will she? Do I wait?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 8:23 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

stannis
    Participant
    September 21, 2015 at 8:44 pm #85664

So, I went to a store today, I was looking around and I kept making eye contact with this really cute girl that works there, I made a joke, she laughed and we left. Anyway, I went back to buy something and I was talking to her, asked which product was best and I bought one. I decided to go back to get her number, but I also acted like I wanted to change my product, so we chatted for about 10 minutes and eventually I asked her what time she got off and if she wanted to go out sometime. She had been making direct eye-contact throughout the time I was there, laughing, etc. Anyway she was like, “I don’t know” and she said she didn’t know me so I said she could have my number and said she could text me, she smiled and accepted so I gave her it and left. I understand her decision, we had a nice exchange, but im just a random guy. Not 10 minutes later though she added me on Facebook and messaged me saying she’d like to go out and I seemed sweet. She read my response, but didn’t respond.

stannis
    Participant
    September 21, 2015 at 8:46 pm #85665

I messaged her saying food sometime would be great, and that when would she be free for the rebellious food thing. Will she text me? Was she trying to reject me nicely? Why not just take my number and not text me, why message me on fb? Did I wait to long to message her. She seemed to like me

riguy321
    Participant
    September 24, 2015 at 1:05 am #85850

I would just wait on it for now, she seemed interested but maybe the timing was off.. Or sometimes girls play games right at the beginning, When you are first going after a girl make sure you seem “busy”, so instead of saying “food sometime” say hey im going to be a “xyz” place with some friends, maybe you can join? Make it seem like you’re busy, but can sqeeze in sometime with her.. That is if she is playing games which it looks to be so. Good luck!

Musical
    Participant
    September 24, 2015 at 6:02 pm #85914

Whatever you do, don’t message her again unless she does so first. You don’t want to look desperate. Anyway, sometimes girls and guys just like the attention, and are not interested in what comes next. Be that as it may, the ball is definitely in her court. So don’t jump over the net.