DATING ADVICE FORUM

Girl driving me nuts with her games

Author
    Comments

• portugal511
    Participant
    September 14, 2016 at 2:10 pm #111389
    Girl driving me nuts with her games

So I met a girl and we hit it off, went on 2 dates, both lasted over 3 hours (the last few girls none lasted over an hour!) didn’t hook up or anything, but we made out after the 2nd date We’re about to go on our third date, when she sent me this text “So here’s my thins right now. I love hanging out with you and I think you are a great guy but right now I’m just not getting that spark or chemistry. I don’t want to lead you on or waste your time at all but I feel terrible. I would love to keep in touch and stay friends because maybe something could come from this but right now I just want to be honest I also might just need time time to clear my head to and get in a better place, I do really enjoy spending time with you right now it’s just on a friend level and I’m sorry and it sucks” I don’t believe in the whole friend zone nonsense, I’m not an entitled asshole like that. In my opinion, she probably found another dude who was better matched for her, whatever. I was ok with it,

portugal511
    Participant
    September 14, 2016 at 2:13 pm #111390

we agreed to hang out and get a drink a couple days later. That day I texted to confirm, she said she would text me after work, to hang out, she never did. I didn’t text her either. She is a big Dallas Cowboys fan, and a couple days later she randomly texts me about some Cowboys nonsense, I went with it for a while but eventually I stopped responding. 2 days later, I posted a new profile pic on Facebook, from one of my friends albums, she liked the album and my profile pic. ( she had never before in the month+ of talking liked any of my Facebook things. A few days later it’s Saturday, and she texts me “If you and your friends are bar hopping tonight stop by the bill. My friends are throwing a birthday party for me. Most of them are single haha” which I replied “hHey thanks for the invite but I’ve got plans already. Another time for sure!” no response from her. 2 days later (yesterday) I sent her a “Happy birthday (girls name)!!! I hope you have a fantastic day! 🎂🍺”

Brother_Nero2016
    Participant
    September 15, 2016 at 2:57 pm #111524

I think she likes you, but is afraid to commit. I think you should continue to date other women and remain cordial with her. However, don’t give her all of your time and attention. Sometimes when she text you, don’t get back with her until a couple of days later. Make her miss you.

cowboyup77
    Participant
    September 16, 2016 at 3:04 am #111564

Sounds like she is just wanting to be friends…? Sorry tho, I know it sucks

vineslovy
    vineslovy
    Participant
    September 16, 2016 at 3:29 am #111568

I think she loves you, but is shy to admit that.

tyrapauls
    Participant
    September 16, 2016 at 5:37 am #111576

I do not agree with @ nero201 6 just follow your heart.

Brother_Nero2016
    Participant
    September 16, 2016 at 5:38 pm #111735

Definitely follow your heart. I was just telling you my opinion on the matter.

josephddiazz
    Participant
    November 29, 2016 at 1:00 pm #118459

At least she is coming forward about it and not playing you. Always play cool about it, don’t get mad or anything! Just go with it, say OK, keep looking for someone else but keep her close, you never know.