Girl From Bumble

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Girl From Bumble

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 7:18 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

mdfl94
    Participant
    March 23, 2017 at 4:09 pm #130996
    Girl From Bumble

Hey guys, so I matched with a girl on bumble in the area of my college yesterday and ended up getting her number and texting her all night and the interest is definitely mutual. She ended up telling me that she was going to bed, and before she fell asleep I asked if she’d like to talk again sometime, and her answer was “I’d love to”. So my first question is should I wait a few days to text her? I’d like to pick up where the texting left off today however I don’t know her personally yet and don’t want to give off the desperate vibe. Secondly I graduate in 7 weeks and will be relocating soon (probably) and I do not even know if it is worth it to even attempt to talk to someone. Thoughts?

rachelst0516
    Participant
    March 23, 2017 at 5:07 pm #131006

Just go for it! She said she wanted to talk, and maybe the 7 weeks will be amazing and worth it.

Brad5150
    Brad5150
    Participant
    March 26, 2017 at 1:15 am #131178

Go for it. Sounds very promising

adamjw3
    Participant
    March 26, 2017 at 6:15 pm #131194

Yeah go for it