Girl from work leaving

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Girl from work leaving

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    January 1, 2018 at 11:17 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Matthew1331
    Participant
    December 12, 2017 at 6:03 pm #159902
    Girl from work leaving

One girl I liked came back recently to my work place, I meant to ask her out previously but couldn’t due to family troubles. Now when she’s back, my crush reignited again and I started chatting to her. I can’t get a hold of her but whenever we talk on chat it’s for hours. She’s not on my work hours so we didn’t see much since she came back, but I chatted to her on Facebook. No flirting, just chatting (I’m pretty bad at flirting) but I asked her once about her week and she has two jobs and a uni -.- . Next time I wrote her “I’d love to see you again sometime” and she said “some parties or some events we might meet” I feel like it’s her delicate way of telling me to fudge off, or should I press her more straightforward on next chat?

jake281
    Participant
    December 12, 2017 at 11:06 pm #159916

it”s okay..

Matthew1331
    Participant
    December 13, 2017 at 9:08 am #159929

Great advice, 10/10 -.-

anonymouse321
    Participant
    December 14, 2017 at 12:55 am #160028

It’s probably best not to jump to conclusions; wait until you talk to her next time on chat.

smith1986
    smith1986
    Participant
    December 14, 2017 at 11:43 am #160082

I think you’re both in your comfort zone. I suggest trying to start another conversation with her when you caught her online. Girls like humorous men. Not all but it’s one way to make them laugh. Been there than that. Hehe, not an expert but that will work.