Girl giving me her number on Instagram

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 6:10 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Braytc
    Participant
    January 25, 2017 at 11:05 pm #124564

Just wondering from different people. If I ask a girl that i barely talked to on IG or anywhere for that matter, that I don’t know at all in person, for her number and she gives me it and texts me, does that mean anything? Just wondering before i ask her out if girls usually do that or if that’s just something that they always do pretty much no matter what.

Just seems to happen a ton, but nothing really comes from it majority of the time. Sometimes it has gone somewhere, but usually not.

Thanks

LeMee
    LeMee
    Participant
    January 26, 2017 at 3:58 am #124565

It really depends on the person. Some people don’t consider their phone number confidential, and then there’s some people who are really protective of it. In my personal experience, it usually means they’re at least interested in talking.

Braytc
    Participant
    January 26, 2017 at 7:54 pm #124708

It really depends on the person. Some people don’t consider their phone number confidential, and then there’s some people who are really protective of it. In my personal experience, it usually means they’re at least interested in talking.

Thanks for the response.

I of course am going to, it’s just in the past I’ve had plenty of girls give me their number, we talk for a couple days, then they either ignore me , or i ask them out and they say yes or something uncertain and then stop talking to me. I’ve literally just had someone that I texted for maybe 3 days, asked if the last Saturday to go out, she said yes. Then when Saturday came she never messaged me back even after i messaged her.
    I just am trying to feel for that reason what it means when a girl “Gives you their number.” Is it just being nice and something they do for everybody

Braytc
    Participant
    January 26, 2017 at 7:54 pm #124709

(continued since not enough characters)

or does it mean they like you, but i’m messing up afterwards in the process. Do you know what i mean? I feel like they text, text, text, then when we are both free from work or school and have a weekend day off or something and plan to or not plan to go out, you never hear from them again. It’s like why the F even give me your number then? lol

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    January 27, 2017 at 3:07 pm #124807

phone numbers (if they’re real and legit) and girls initating is a huge sign of interest.
    now. it has been known that girls will give out fake names and numbers. so be aware of that.

good luck!

Braytc
    Participant
    January 27, 2017 at 9:35 pm #124820

Quote Repl

No they’re the real person. Haven’t had that one happen to me yet haha. Thankfully!

Thanks for your response. So you’d say they are interested based off of that for the most part?