Girl hanging around chatting at car before parting

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:48 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

TRUELOVE
    Participant
    July 2, 2015 at 1:56 am #81908

I have had several different datess where I walk her to her car and there, we end up talking another 30+ minutes about basically nothing. Possibilities?

1. She is just talkative and enjoys my company
    2. She doesnt wanna be rude and be the first one to cut it off
    3. She is waiting for me to make a move, patiently LOL

Example: A good date, even though it wasn’t really “romantic,” back to my car, we chat in her car (she drove) for 30+ minutes before I finally left. Later she told me that she was really attracted to me in the car and she would have liked “something” to happen but it wasn’t a big deal if it didn’t. We ended up dating for over a year. The other girls, it never went anywhere. But the thing is, there was never a time where I could really get close or kiss her etc… so was it just my fault that I couldn’t “create a moment” or do girls just do this all the time for the other 2 reasons above?