Girl I like is leaving school

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:58 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

rockrock334
    Participant
    October 24, 2014 at 5:26 pm #66536

I have been slowly approaching this really beautiful and shy girl at school, after many weeks we are now able to have conversations and I can tell she feels comfortable talking to me. In fact more than once has she started conversations in class. She also smiles at me sometimes and looks me in the eyes in a funny way. Some other times she will ignore me, and just to make it even I ignore her too. I have never said anything that could show I like her, neither has she, but I am pretty sure there is attraction.

Yesterday I found out she is leaving school next week, what should I do?? Be straightforward about my interest in her? Simply ask her out? Ask for her number? Anything else?

This is very special girl I’m talking about , the kind I would even get to love and have a long relationship with, so simply letting go without trying isn’t an option. Btw she lives only 5 miles away from me, so distance won’t be a huge deal.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 12 months ago by  rockrock334.

midlifeman
    Participant
    October 25, 2014 at 1:15 am #66544

Ask her out. What have you got to lose? Are you worried she’ll say no? If so, get used to rejection because the truth is that for most guys most women they approach are going to at least initally turn them down. It’s just the way it is, unless your James Bond, which few men are.

midlifeman
    Participant
    October 25, 2014 at 1:16 am #66545

Ask her out. What have you got to lose? Are you worried she’ll say no? If so, get used to rejection because the truth is that for most guys most women they approach are going to at least initally turn them down. It’s just the way it is, unless your James Bond, which few men are.

JammerNumberOne
    Participant
    October 25, 2014 at 10:46 pm #66548

Try and get as many routes of communication with her, cellphone, email, IM, facebook etc. When she goes to a new school she will be uncomfortable. Having communication with you may serve as a comfort to her.

T
    Participant
    October 26, 2014 at 12:03 am #66557

If she’s leaving school then there’s no cons to being upfront about it. If she turns you down, so what? You probably won’t see her again (at least not in your daily life). But if she says yes and you exchange contact info you’ll be able to have a continuing relationship/friendship.