Girl I like, what am I doing wrong?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 3:36 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

lonelybean
    Participant
    May 3, 2016 at 12:07 am #99550

Hi I am a 19 year old male, and a freshman at a community college. Recently my friend introduced to a girl that is best friends with his girlfriend. The first day we all met as a group of 5 with an additional girl and I couldn’t help but notice her friend and eventually both my friend and her friend somehow made conversation for us. Anyways the next night we headed to the movies and we made out and that’s it, now a few days have past and we snap chat but rarely text. When we do snapchat it’s blank, no text, no emojis just facial expressions of selfies we use. I have heard her on speaker phone share her feelings of attraction for me to her friends unknowingly, but I often apologize too much and now I feel like she may just respond to me out of pity because I’m the lonely friend of her best friends boyfriend or third wheel. I asked her to hang out since the snaps were getting awkward but she says she’s busy all week… Yet she asked to hang the second day we met but not since then?