Girl I took out on a date didn't text me back yesterday? Lost interest perhaps?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:56 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ecstasyevenings007
    Participant
    March 31, 2015 at 1:59 pm #76373

So I took this girl out on a date Saturday and it went really well on both sides, ended with us making out. Then i texted here the next day with small talk stuff and she responded a couple hours later and we had a nice talk. Then on Monday we had class together and things were normal except when I walked back to her car with her and I tried going in for a kiss and she just ended up giving me a hug. I just shrugged it off thinking she was shy or something.
    Then I texted her an hour later asking if she wanted to play the question game because I was bored and thought it would be a good way to chit chat, but she didn’t respond. You guys think she lost interest or is just busy? I plan on asking her out for a second date Wednesday to really get a definitive answer but I was wondering if you guys and gals could give me some advice.

Anonymous
    March 31, 2015 at 2:37 pm #76381

I think its important here that you play it cool and not text her again yet incase you come on too strong, she may just be busy so you should maybe just hold off and see what happens for now. If you see her again in class just play it cool and gauge how she’s acting, if you can get to talking again and everything seems fine then ask her out again. I think you just have to be confident and play it cool here. She may be the kind of girl that likes to play games and not text back for a long time etc.

Dontbeniceanymore
    Dontbeniceanymore
    Participant
    March 31, 2015 at 10:53 pm #76421

Be scarcely available, if you text her too often she will see you as needy and insecure, play cool keep your distance and set the rules in the games don’t follow her play games otherwise she will lose the interest in you.

Anonymous
    April 2, 2015 at 12:29 pm #76550

:/

Nate86
    Participant
    April 12, 2015 at 6:37 pm #77105

I would advise you too go for the next date. By watching her behavior and seeing what her response is, it will give a better picture if she is interested.