Girl i was dating who seemed really into me has ended things

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2017 at 11:28 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

paulks2017
    Participant
    July 19, 2017 at 8:31 am #142583

PART 1- I had known this girl for about a year an half, but we only started dating recently as we were seeing other people. We started dating a couple of months back and for the past 2 months it has been really good, we seemed to get on really well and she seemed to be really into me. We hung out quite often, went on days out, and were very frequent at txting and calls. She used to instigate alot of the communication and ask if i was going to see her. She talked about me to her friends and family and put pictures of us and our days out on Facebook/Instagram etc……I had known previously that she had been in some really bad relationships and had been treated really badly, so i was always willing to be patient with her and just go with it to make her relaxed and comfortable. When we were out places or doing things she was really open, chatty and affectionate but alot of the time when we were at her house she would be more closed off and seemed to have more of a wall up in that sense..

paulks2017
    Participant
    July 19, 2017 at 8:38 am #142584

PART 2- ……..About 3 weeks back she mentioned that she felt that she had a wall up because of her past relationships and that she didnt think it was right that she would sometimes be moody with me. I explained that it was normal and tried to reassure her and that was that. Fast forward to last sunday, i had been away for the weekend with family. She asked to see me when i got back so we chilled at mine she even said she missed me…..a bit later on she messaged me saying she needed to talk about her feelings and that she felt it was unfair on me and that she didnt think she was right for me. She suggested having a week off so she could relax as she felt it was a bit overwhelming. We talked a little the following days….got to wednesday and she suggested going for a walk so i said ok because its what she wanted, she wanted to see me. We had a nice walk and i went back to hers for a coffee and left for home. A few hours later i got a message saying that shes really sorry…..

paulks2017
    Participant
    July 19, 2017 at 9:16 am #142585

PART 3 – ……She thinks she need time on her own, its not working out, theres no “Spark” etc….Which took me by suprise. I should have remained calm but i made it known that i was pissed off because her actions and some things she was saying to me previously didnt imply there was no “spark” or that she didnt like me. I’ve been in enough relationships and dating to know when a woman doesnt like me or starts to back away because theyre not into me. There was no signs from her. A few days went by with us talking and i was drunk one night and messaged her, she replied straight away and then i made it known how i felt about her (No reply after that) …couple more days went by so i txt saying i needed to pick my things up from her house. Got there and she would hardly talk to me, Practically acted like she didnt know me and wouldnt really look me in the eyes. I left and then messaged her and asked why shes being a bit of an arse towards me and hardly communicating……