Girl in college class

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Girl in college class

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 5:54 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

rosenborg23
    Participant
    January 17, 2016 at 7:21 am #91799
    Girl in college class

I was at this party two days ago with people from my class on university. I had a great time and at the end of the night, I met a girl in my class that I had not met yet. She were very clearly interested in me and after the nightclub closed, we went together from the club together holding hands. After some walking we suddenly stopped up and eventually made out a great deal on the spot and then we said good night and went each our way.The next day I really wanted to take her out on a date because I was very interested in her. However, after speaking to a friend of mine I became worried. He said something like: “You should be careful checking out girls in your class on a night out”. Especially he said, if the girl is very outgoing and social in your class, it could lead to you getting a bad reputation in class since I was doing this. Is it natural to ask her out on a date or is this probably just like a “one night happening”? If not, how should I act when meeting her again?

james35
    Participant
    January 21, 2016 at 11:35 pm #91963

Just act casual but friendly. Say you had a nice time the other night and would she like go for a drink or something. If she doesn’t then no great loss. It might be embarrassing for a week or 2 after but it’ll soon be forgotten. Go for it dude.

TheDude
    Participant
    January 22, 2016 at 8:34 pm #91986

You could go outright and say you like her and see what happens. Will not be the end of the world if she doesn’t.

ifrit94
    Participant
    January 23, 2016 at 10:31 am #92013

if you are interested go for it, now if you want onenight stands move on with the girl! good luck!

CremBrule
    Participant
    January 23, 2016 at 11:45 pm #92024

If you’re interested still, go for it. I don’t think you can get any more than a “no”, and that would be the only bad thing to come from it.