Girl in college class

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Girl in college class

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 2:13 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Thelix
    Participant
    August 30, 2017 at 4:27 am #147493
    Girl in college class

There is this nice latina girl. We actually got into a group session for discussion on this assignment. After we finished. She started a
    casual conversation by asking, Where are you going to transfer. I did talk to both of the girls. But Im interested to this one girl. She sits right in front of me. How should I approach to ask her out? Should I talk more, before asking her to get coffee?

• This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by  Thelix.

tinder10000
    Participant
    August 30, 2017 at 10:26 pm #147691

Yes! Talk to her! Find excuses to ask her for things, or just start a conversation when you leave class or during a break. Try talking a little more and slowly weave in the coffee date!

continentalplayboy
    Participant
    August 31, 2017 at 10:56 am #147740

damn latina girls are the BEST

Thelix
    Participant
    September 1, 2017 at 7:00 am #147843

So I did take the guts to talk to her after class. I was nervous…I said, Hey *name*. Id like to get to know you. Can we get go to Starbucks tomorrow. She ended up saying Sure for Saturday. She was willing to give me her number. She does hospital volunteer work that day do either before or after. I sent her two texts saying, When do you go to the hospital Saturday? Waited a few hours. Then texted, Can we go to Starbucks at 10? Still no text back. I hope she texts back to me today which is Friday now. Should I call her at like 6 pm? Or talk to her on Tuesday when class starts. If I dont hear from her?

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by  Thelix.

wawa505
    Participant
    September 1, 2017 at 7:53 am #147847

Absolutely not. Let her call you.