Girl in my class

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Girl in my class

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    April 4, 2018 at 3:34 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

wsonck2017
    Participant
    January 12, 2018 at 8:40 am #162298
    Girl in my class

Hey everyone, I need some advice on a certain situation. I started my new study last september, and I had the luck to be in a class with a lot of girls, but mostly the luck to be in there with a certain girl. We have some sort of connection, as her niece is married with my cousin. She saw me before on Facebook, because my cousin liked a post of me. We did make a nice start out of that, with talking and laughing a lot. But, from the first week already I really liked her, and still thinking about liking her more than just a classmate.

I’m doubting about how to go on. Should I make my intenions clear and ask her out? Should I for example ask her for a drink or something, but without making intentions clear? Or should I just keep it going like it’s going now (talking at school so now and then)? Thanks in advance for any advice 🙂

amaraa32
    amaraa32
    Participant
    January 14, 2018 at 2:22 am #162400

On my previous experience, if your class do team assignment, try to make a team up with her. During team project you can lead he conversation while using “class” subject to get her know more. After you feel comfortable, you can ask her out. Remember: Don’t rush, and don’t take too long. Don’t let her push. Always use take away method.

Lilyachty
    Participant
    January 14, 2018 at 8:21 am #162403

You got this man. I’ve done the same

wsonck2017
    Participant
    January 14, 2018 at 10:13 am #162405

How did you do it? Be clear and just ask her out?

wsonck2017
    Participant
    January 16, 2018 at 8:58 am #162406

Thanks for the reply 🙂 What do you mean with the take away method?