Girl Issue

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Girl Issue

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 5:13 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ShyGuy18
    Participant
    April 9, 2016 at 4:11 pm #97400
    Girl Issue

Ok so last semester there was this girl in my college English class. I was extremely interested in her and thought she was really pretty. I wanted to talk to her but always ended up being super quiet around her because I’ve never had a relationship work with a girl before. We were in groups a lot and I rarely said a word unless I was asked a question. I regret not talking to her now that i finished that class. I sometimes see her around campus and want to talk to her but physically can’t. Last week I was going for a run several days in a row and I passed her twice. I looked at her and paniced (not outwardly but inside). She looked at me but it was an odd look. I can’t really describe it. I initially took it as she thinks I’m weird. But I don’t know for sure and want a female opinion on this. How should I talk to her when I’m on a run if I see her again? Do you think she noticed I panicked? Please help. Any help is so appreciated. I at least want her number.

Zangetsu
    Participant
    April 10, 2016 at 2:34 am #97405

Just be yourself. Don’t be shy and have confidence.