girl ive been spending time with and told me she likes me suddenly changes up

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:23 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

jimmye_25
    Participant
    January 25, 2014 at 6:17 pm #46550

This is long so I’ll apologize before hand and try to make it as short as possible. Ok, well I meet this woman a day after Thanksgiving. We had a 20 min convo which ended with me giving her my number. We set up a 1st date, which went great. Found out we had alot in common, the date ended with a long kiss. Anywayz we would call each other, text each other all the time, things were good. Well at least I thought so. She told me one day that she was still feeling me out but she really liked me. I told her we I liked her and we agree to take things nice and slow so we could build something good bcus things go krazy when u rush it. Well after a few movie dates, the quality time we spent, her even meeting me at my god mom house for breakfast one Sunday morning we grew closer. The other day it snowed and we took her god kids & my god sister (who happen to be the same age) sledding and had a ball.

CONTINUED…..

jimmye_25
    Participant
    January 25, 2014 at 6:38 pm #46551

We even made plans to take them to chuckie cheese Saturday, we were gonna give them a bunch of tokens & her and I we’re gonna jus play and get our own tokens and buy stuff lol we said “team us” lol it was gonna be fun. Well Thurs we were both playing a game called subway surfers on our phones. We were in competition with who can get the highest score. Well she got a score around 400,000… my score was over 1million. She txtd “lol u cheated that score ain’t real” and I responded “lol whatever I’m jus too damn good at this game” she began trash talking with lol’s in her txt and I did the same. After I txtd her to converse & I got no response since Thursday night. 2day I txtd her “hey gm, were still taking these kids to chuckie cheese right?” She replied “I got plans” so I asked what’s wrong she says “your not my type take care.” I said ok that’s fine, but u coulda said that long ago but I’ll respect it. Did I do sumthin wrong? Let her go? & I already got her bday gift, give 2 her still?

teamscon
    Participant
    January 26, 2014 at 10:52 am #46561

The dating game is a rough one my friend. Not for the faint of heart. Ive found this out a couple of times .. Most recently though I was broken up with by a girl who I actually liked. Its the first time in forever I had been broken up with so it was sobering lol. My confidence is still trying to shake it. I did go on a rampage getting anything I could to help, but its seemed to just make me more lonely. How do we get out of this hump?

Move on! If you dont get many chances to meet girls in person or are kinda shy .. POF.com or okcupid.com are great free dating websites. I have done alot of damage on POF 🙂

Just take it as a sobering experience and dont it let it affect your future relationships. thats important.

Sounds like she just wanted a friend, or she seen you as a friend.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by  teamscon.

jimmye_25
    Participant
    April 7, 2014 at 6:44 pm #46552

I jus don’t get it, I understand we can’t full understand the mind of a woman but wow. How could things go so different in a matter of 2 days? Lol I’m so confused. I really do like this girl tho despite the sudden change. Is there anyway to fix this? I appreciate all the responses I can get guys…..lol I don’t know what to do.

jimmye_25
    Participant
    April 7, 2014 at 6:44 pm #46553

If anyone could give me some insight I’d greatly appreciate it.

AbbaDabbaDew
    Participant
    April 11, 2014 at 5:50 pm #46656

There’s something odd about you having a good time in person and then having it all come crashing down over a game?

That’s your cue. Move on.

And should it come up again with online game playing, let her win.