Girl likes me but never texts or call back??

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 12:21 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

likemoe
    Participant
    November 26, 2015 at 4:47 pm #89030

I like this one girl in my class I have once a week and I know she likes me back. Her friends look at her when I come into class, she talks to me, laughs at my jokes, eye contact, etc. but she never text back. I tried again in a couple days and same thing. The next week in class she was all over me again but I showed her less attention. I also like another girl in this same class and when I was talking to this new girl, she got really jealous and tried to get my attention back. I called her this time the next day trying to set up a date and she didn’t answer or call back. She is pissing me off. I want to start pursuing the other girl but you know how spiteful and competitive girls get. I don’t want to end up not getting either of them and in the middle of a big drama.. The first girl has shown me more face to face interest but is not texting back. The second girl I just started pursuing and she appears interested too sitting near me, talking to me, eye contact. . What should I do???

foxcr
    foxcr
    Participant
    November 27, 2015 at 2:04 am #89045

Hmm… I would suggest talking to the one that interests you. I would tell the 1st one since she’s the one that initially showed you interest, and just talk to her. Tell her you want to go out but she doesn’t reply to your texts, so whatsup? If she says no or doesnt show any interest then move on and go out with the other one.

nicegirl
    Participant
    November 28, 2015 at 9:28 am #89039

Have you tried asking the girl, that you try to text who never replies, why she does not respond? Next time you see her just ask her why she never picks up her phone when you try to get a hold of her. Its really that simple! And if she gives you some excuse I would just move on to the second girl. If a girl likes you she is always going to respond.

nicegirl
    Participant
    November 28, 2015 at 9:28 am #89040

Next time you see the first girl ask her why she never texts you back or answers your phone call. If a girl like you she will ALWAYS respond and pick up her phone.

GWG
    GWG
    Participant
    November 28, 2015 at 3:04 pm #89088

Seems like you’ve put your best foot forward with the first girl already – you have to ask yourself if you’re really done with trying with her though. If you are seriously fed up with how she doesn’t call or text you, then it makes no sense to not go after the other girl. Bottom line here is to be honest with yourself though – because knowing how girls are – once you show girl number two the attention, girl number one will try to creep back in – when she does though – just remember how she blew you off times before.

steph1989
    Participant
    November 29, 2015 at 4:53 pm #89105

Don’t waste your time on someone who doesn’t give you the time of day, they are not worth it.

cheezesandwich
    Participant
    November 30, 2015 at 1:45 pm #89126

Move on to the second girl, if the first girl was interested she would text you back.

LZ360
    Participant
    December 1, 2015 at 12:53 pm #89192

Don’t worry about “not getting either of them in the middle of this drama…”
    If anything, you don’t want either of them if it’s “dramatic”
    Take it easy… that doesn’t mean slow, but really. Just be confident in your own skin, show that you can have a fun time being you, and you’ll attract the best women at the end of the day. Don’t have expectations of women, don’t even have particular intentions.
    What seems to come natural to some of us men, is just that, “Natural”
    Don’t make it so complex. There’s so many women, don’t put any of them on a pedestal… nobody but yourself.

cal2005
    Participant
    December 2, 2015 at 1:02 am #89223

Talk to who ever you want your not committed to her

Jason7
    Participant
    December 2, 2015 at 4:35 am #89228
    Reply To: Girl likes me but never texts or call back??

move on, this girl has issues or she does not really like you

krislast22
    Participant
    December 2, 2015 at 3:21 pm #89290

That is strange she would do that. I wonder if she has reservations of some sort to do this

jen1980
    Participant
    December 3, 2015 at 3:55 pm #89390

move on

AbsoluteBeginner
    Participant
    January 28, 2016 at 7:39 pm #92405

Yeah man i’dsay she’s only in it for the attention

jhs2lq
    Participant
    January 30, 2016 at 3:20 pm #92477

concentrate on the one you really like

tarmax23
    Participant
    January 30, 2016 at 11:18 pm #92486

Believe it or not, there are a few people who aren’t attached to their cell phone. I quit texting and usually have my phone off- I was wasting too much valuable time.

1 2