Girl making excuses??

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Girl making excuses??

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    May 5, 2018 at 12:59 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

extraterrestrial999
    Participant
    April 22, 2018 at 2:16 pm #171357
    Girl making excuses??

I know a girl from back home who I used to go to school with who happens to be doing an exchange year in Hong Kong at the same time, just at separate universities. I saw quite a lot of her at the beginning of the year and we get on really well, she’s a super friendly and out-going person anyway. Fast forward around 6 months, I decided to give her a call because I hadn’t seen her in a while, and we agreed to go on a hike together. She messaged me after the phone call saying she could either do this Sunday or next Friday, I said this Sunday would be best for me, because I was busy next Friday. So the day before we were supposed to meet, I messaged her asking what time she wants to meet and she said she got confused and thought we were going next Friday. However, it was fairly crystal clear that we were supposed to be meeting on Sunday. Now we are supposed to be meeting this Friday instead. Was she making an excuse and just avoiding it? Shall I message her or wait for her to message me?

Jenny_brains
    Participant
    April 23, 2018 at 5:25 pm #171444

She might just be busy and she lost track of things. I would message her to confirm the day before just like you did last time and see how she responds. If she changes plans again than she is just being a flake. If she confirms the time than you will know that she must have just got busy or forgot.

hbr_1995
    Participant
    April 23, 2018 at 9:29 pm #171528

If it was one time I would let it go but keep it in mind in the future. If she keeps doing it then you will know she may not be in to you

shadowplex456
    Participant
    April 24, 2018 at 4:24 pm #171603

She could have just lost track of things. If she was willing to schedule for Friday then I’d say that’s a good thing if you can make it. If you say you can make it then she changes dates again then I’d just let it go.