Girl Problems…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Girl Problems…

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:55 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

dafras
    Participant
    January 16, 2014 at 1:09 pm #46051
    Girl Problems…

Hello,
    Im a male, 20, met a girl a while back. She had a boyfriend but it was not a great relationship. They barely ever saw each other. Anyway she and I got very close. Basically to the point of dating without being official. We never did any sexual stuff because we knew it was wrong.

Two weeks ago she broke up with her bf for me… I know im kind of a terrible person.

Anyway for the first week she seemed unaffected and happy, especially when we were together. Now she said that the brake up hit her, im fine with that. Im surprised it didnt happen earlier but she keeps saying that she feels like all the lovey dovey stuff has vanished from our relationship. She said she honestly has no idea why. I can say from my perspective that nothing has changed, we were getting along better than ever. She told me that she absolutely doesnt want for this to end and I genuinely believe that. She just doesnt know why the lovey feelings went away. Does anyone know why this might be?