Girl shocks to be friends in email

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2017 at 7:25 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

fallavol
    Participant
    August 28, 2016 at 4:33 pm #109802

I met several girls on Match .com but settled for one. She is finishing law school + has PhD in physics (total nerd & awkward)… and I am a University Prof. I am 37 and she will be 28. Went on probably 5-6 dates in a span of 4 weeks (e. g. restaurants, walks in parks, touring the city, movies, etc.).

3 days ago we (dinner + movie).

– I teased her about meeting her girlfriends.
    – I then brought up a conversation about hopefully jobs not being lost if a Prof and student date.
    – made out at movies, had a great time

3 days later in an email on vacation, she sends:
    “… I thought about our conversation at dinner. You are a wonderful person and I’ve really enjoyed our conversations, as well as going out with you this past month, but I think that going forward we should be just friends. I know that an eligible bachelor such as yourself will easily find the right match!
    Anyways, I hope you have a good week next week, and please feel free to stay in touch. “