Girl shows a lot of interest but sometimes ignores me!! need advice

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 7:59 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

smk1ller
    Participant
    April 26, 2015 at 9:11 pm #77919

So I met this girl few months ago, but didn’t talk. I met her again last month, I have been talking to her every once in a while.

When ever we meet in person she will come initiate talk, but never online or text, and gets very touche with me and I don’t think she is a touche person. I think she is interested, because I heard her say I am cute to her friend.

But when I talk online with her, one day she will talk a lot and then the next day(or next instance) she will kinda ignore me. And the next time she will talk again.

I do not know how to follow up on this.

sindu5673
    Participant
    April 26, 2015 at 10:53 pm #77922

Chances are she may interest to some degree, but chances are she just enjoys the attention from you because she has other guys. One way to find out where you stand is to offer to hang out. It doesn’t have to be in a formal way, to relieve some awkwardness you can just say “let’s have coffee sometime” the “sometime” allows to gauge her interest. If she is interested she’ll pick up, if not she’ll make up an excuse. EIther way you will find out.

taria1408
    Participant
    April 27, 2015 at 2:02 pm #77926

girls like to play hard to get but at the same time show you they have some interest so you wont loose interest on her. my friend once had a guy talking to her and she would do exactly the same, some days she would answer him and keep a conversation going and the other days she would completely ignore him. but she very much liked him. so definetely invite her to hang out sometime she might invent an excuse at first so you think shes a busy girl but dont give up try to invite her a second time and if she says no again then im sorry but forget about her cause shes not interested.

infamissg
    Participant
    April 28, 2015 at 9:58 pm #77977

I 100% agree with the first post. Only because I can relate. There’s this guy at work that is interested in me, we talk a lot in person and flirt.
    But over text, I don’t text back because I’m talking to someone who I like..who I’m interested in dating. just think of it as “priority messages”.
    That girl just called you’ cute but doesn’t seem like she’s interested in dating you, otherwise you will get messages in an instant

carla
    carla
    Participant
    April 29, 2015 at 8:15 am #77937

maybe she has other guys or she want’s you to show her you ‘re interest in her too it’s ok to ask her what do her think of you but alone