Girl test???

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Girl test???

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 9:24 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

fimrod
    Participant
    December 29, 2015 at 8:23 pm #90704
    Girl test???

Well about a month and a half I been talking to this girl, I like her a lot, and we spend a lot of time texting and see each other every now and then, we also planned a trip together for 18 days, in that trip I was planning to make my final move coz until now I been playing it cool mainly coz Im not sure how she feels about me and in case of her turning me down, i didn’t want to make the trip uncomfortable for the two of us.
    Yesterday she told me something I didn’t expect, some guy wants to date her and she is willing to go out with him, main issue is that this guy is also a friend of mine, and to make it worst they meet each other thanks to me coz I invited her to a Christmas party last Thursday night, what I don’t understand is that she told me that she doesn’t want anyone to know that they are going to start dating, so why the hell she told me, I think she wants to see what Im gonna do next especially coz we leave this Saturday, I will continue with my original plan.
    Any advice.

lovememore
    Participant
    December 31, 2015 at 8:55 am #90758

Nah, continue with your plan but It really doesn’t sound like she is into you that way, I text some guys who I really just see as friends only and not lovers. Try to hug her, if she hugs you longingly then you may have a chance.

gabbiebee
    Participant
    January 2, 2016 at 1:40 am #90777

It sounds like she likes you and thinks of you just as a good friend. I’ve been in situations like this before, and if she talks about other guys in front of you she probably doesn’t see anything romantic between the two of you. But the fact that she’s willing to go on this trip with you is great. Being just friends isn’t so bad. I ruined a really great friendship with a guy friend I had a crush on because I was jealous that he liked my best friend.. That I had introduced him to no less. So I know how you feel.