Girl with Boyfriend Kisses Me

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:58 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Paul
    Participant
    December 19, 2015 at 8:12 pm #90320

I have kind of liked this girl for quite sometime but I wasn’t emotionally available back then. After seeing her again at the party I hosted 10 days ago, I started sending her messages through a social network while hiding my true identity. I must have done quite a remarkable job at getting her attention until we met in person and she was kinda relieved it was me.

Into a week of this ride, she keeps on saying not to kiss her but lets me kiss her on her lips anyway. She lets me hold and touch her, kiss her hand and such. She hangs out, calls me and goes wherever we plan to. Actually, as part of our ‘dare game’, we’re planning to gate crush at some party this month.

She works in a different city from where I am but stays with her boyfriend when she’s here. Kaboom! She admits she likes me, cares for me and is happy with me but she is in a committed relationship. She has mentioned their relationship has been crappy though.

Paul
    Participant
    December 19, 2015 at 8:17 pm #90321

This all happened in 10 days, but I have liked her since 2013.

10 days… but it’s been like a year to me. I know, I don’t what this to happen to me too if I were the boyfriend… but

Does she really like me or is it just because I’m leading her on?
    Is she in part now using me as to fill the void in their relationship?
    Should I continue going out with her getting to know her more while knowing she would just simply go home to her boyfriend?
    Or, would it be proper if I take a chance as early as now to ask if she’d be willing to take it further, like going home with me?
    Or would I go telling her how much she means and give her space?

December 21, 2015 at 8:58 am #90331

Go
    Away
    As
    Soon
    As
    Possible.
    SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!
    Are you even serious about this?

First of all: If he does this thing to her boyfriend, he could do to you too if you manage to get in a serious relationship with her or WORSE, falling in love with her.
    Second: Karma is a bitch, chances are your next girlfriend will probably do this to you, you shouldn’t get into a girl with a committed relationship not even if their relationships is having bumps or bad times.
    Third: Be a good person and put yourself in that poor boyfriend shoes. I don’t say he maybe doesn’t do the same thing to her, but that doesn’t mean it’s right, it’s a very low thing
    Fourth: This girl is a wrong choice for you, chances are she is very self-centered and immature for cheating on her boyfriend.

The last you can do is wait for her to get out of that relationship. There are PLENTY of fish in the sea mate! Go for a single girl not a taken one.

lonewolf88
    Participant
    January 7, 2016 at 3:29 pm #91269

Its up to her. If she welcomes touch/kisses, its HER CHOICE. Just be advised a conflict, possibly escalating to level 3 or level 4 could ensue.

lonewolf88
    Participant
    January 7, 2016 at 3:57 pm #91273

Just be sure she just is in a standard relationship, if you want to take the chance. In some states, there are morality laws that could get you in serious legal trouble if she is married, such as adultery. Check your local and state laws and be sure to check with the sheriffs office as well.

Anonymous
    January 7, 2016 at 8:46 pm #91293

just be and say

turkishfeind
    Participant
    January 7, 2016 at 10:36 pm #91296

Swag