Girl worth fighting for

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Girl worth fighting for

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:49 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

MSavino1
    Participant
    November 29, 2014 at 11:09 am #68304
    Girl worth fighting for

So I met this girl in the beginning of October and everything was going great. We would text each other throughout the whole day and hang out at least 3x a week. We went on a couple of dates and on the second date we kissed for the first time. everything was going good from that point forward she even asked me to meet her family even though we were only talking/seeing each other for 4 weeks. Then out of nowhere she ended it the night I was suppose to meet her family and our conversations died down to where we don’t even talk that much to each other. One time we did hung out after she ended it and she bursted out in tears and started to cry on my chest about what’s going on in her life. I don’t usually catch feelings easily but I caught them for this girl. I want to fight for her cause we had a good thing going and she just ended it out of nowhere. I feel like everyone eventually meets that one person who they feel is worth the fight and I may have met mine

saraxsa
    Participant
    November 29, 2014 at 12:19 pm #68319

Be there for her and give it some time

Joedubya1421
    Participant
    November 29, 2014 at 2:39 pm #68334

Yeah, be patient as best you can and supportive….

HoneyBee83
    Participant
    November 29, 2014 at 7:52 pm #68350

Let her know you are there for her if she needs you but respect that she may not want a relationship right now. If she is interested she will let you know when she is ready. Until then just be supportive.

Patrick4488
    Participant
    November 30, 2014 at 1:35 pm #68378

Patience is a virtue my friend.

123HarryT
    Participant
    November 30, 2014 at 4:01 pm #68386

Stick it out man, if she is worth fighting for, then that’s what your gonna have to do. Good luck dude

Garbi
    Participant
    December 1, 2014 at 9:18 am #68309

Did she end it, end it? Like told you she did not want to continue talking or hanging out? Otherwise, it seems like she is in a really tough spot with her life and she might just need to step back and take a few breaths.

MSavino1
    Participant
    December 1, 2014 at 9:50 am #68451

No she didn’t end it, We still hung out after she said that she wasn’t ready cause she had a lot on her plate.