Girlfriend coming back from trip, need advice

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 12:46 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

redsox43
    Participant
    February 21, 2014 at 4:17 pm #48213

Background: We’re 16, live in different towns but we’ve talked every day for the past 5 months. Everything has been perfect, no problems at all and I love her so much. I’m also against drinking as my dad was an alchololic and passed away 3 years ago.

She’s on an exchange trip in Spain, and I was really happy for her. But, she told me she was drinking with the spanish girl’s family and out at clubs. It’s the culture there, so I dont blame her, but she told me she might want to start drinking when she comes back home. So, I told her I dont think thats a good idea.

I’m not worried about her drinking, b/c she’s not that kind of girl. But, she got mad at me for trying to control her. She hasnt talked to me in about three days, and I havent texted her except to tell her I hope she’s having a good time.

What should I do??? I really love her so I don’t want to lose her but I feel like ive done all I can. Right now I’m trying to give her some space until she comes back. Any opinions???

andrew
    Participant
    February 21, 2014 at 5:39 pm #48216

Loosen up homie. It’s not like she’s fucking a bunch of dudes or cheating on you. You’re not married. She is on vacation, she is having fun 🙂

You shouldn’t worry

patrickculverton
    Participant
    February 21, 2014 at 6:28 pm #48219

yeah just keep calm

rebekaluo
    Participant
    February 21, 2014 at 6:46 pm #48222

Interested in you
    My name is Rebeka, i saw your profile today and became interested in you, i
    will also like to know you better, i want you to send an email to me so that
    i can send you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address
    rebekaluo(AT)hotmail(DOT)com i believe we can move from here.I am waiting for
    your mail . Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters
    a lot in life.
    Yours Love
    (rebekaluo@hotmail.com)