Girlfriend for 2 years

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Girlfriend for 2 years

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 9:47 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

jmac25
    Participant
    July 4, 2014 at 12:36 am #56772
    Girlfriend for 2 years

Im 16 years old and I’ve had the same girlfriend for almost 2 years now. She is gorgeous and so nice and funny and cool, our relationship was so perfect, up until the past few months. We have talked about going farther with eachother before, but we never made the move. She told me she was comfortable with doing more, and I was too. But then about 5 months ago, I tried something on her. I didn’t get very far, and she told me to stop and that we should wait. Weve talked about going farther multiple times since and she never seems like she wants to or is willing to. I really don’t want to make her uncomfortable and feel weird about us. We hang out all the time, but lately she’s been distant and not talking to me as much. I want to talk to her about these things and we should be able to, I just wouldn’t know what to say. I would like our relationship to be close again and I would like to do more with her as well, what do
    I do?

supernova88
    Participant
    July 4, 2014 at 8:57 am #56773

I’m not sure what you mean by going “farther.” My initial suspicion is sex or sexual contact. The thing is, you’re 16 and still pretty young, now may not be the right time to go farther, now may be the right time to take it slow and enjoy your youth. The thing is, as you two deepen your relationship your feelings and the way you think about each other are bound to change. That’s not necessarily a bad thing since for many people deepening their relationship is the glue that keeps them together. However, it sounds like your girlfriend is too young and too unsure of her emotions to take that leap. It doesn’t mean she doesn’t love you anymore, just that she needs to respect her feelings and so do you. Be patient and let time take its course. Ignore taking things “farther,” don’t even bring it up again, and try going back to the things that used to make you two happy. Be a little spontaneous and show her you still care. In time she will bring it up, and that’s the right time to talk.

jo45862
    Participant
    July 5, 2014 at 12:45 am #56781

What’s your favorite candy? Find your flavor on one of the fastest growing site: PlentyOfCandies.com, New dates, new friends, new love! Click Here & Sign Up For Free Today!

http://www.PlentyOfCandies.com