"Girlfriend" is going on a date

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:00 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

andrew
    Participant
    February 21, 2014 at 2:10 pm #48188

Hello,

Met a girl on match.com back in Nov 13 we chatted for a couple weeks, then decided to meet in person for a date around Dec 13, 13. Over the first 6 weeks we went on at least one date a week, and had a great time. We took the relationship to the next level by having sex around the around Jan 20,14, and have been intimate at least once a week since then, sometimes more. It’s now Feb 21,14 and we have been spending a good deal of time together. I have spent the night at twice this week, and anticipate staying more in the future. However this morning while in bed she told me “full and open disclosure, I have a date with someone tonight”. I was caught off guard, and asked where she saw the relationship going, and she said she honestly didn’t know. I didn’t make a big deal out of it, and went off to work after giving her a hug and kiss. We said we would talk about “us” soon.

She actively is on tinder. We haven’t talked about being exclusive. I really like her! Wha can I do???

rebekaluo
    Participant
    February 21, 2014 at 6:50 pm #48224

Interested in you
    My name is Rebeka, i saw your profile today and became interested in you, i
    will also like to know you better, i want you to send an email to me so that
    i can send you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address
    rebekaluo(AT)hotmail(DOT)com i believe we can move from here.I am waiting for
    your mail . Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters
    a lot in life.
    Yours Love
    (rebekaluo@hotmail.com)

michaeltigergate
    Participant
    February 22, 2014 at 1:59 pm #48231

Shes not a interested in anything serious

redsox43
    Participant
    April 11, 2014 at 6:03 pm #48215

I would say just be honest and tell her you’re not okay with it. If she cares about you, shell understand. if not, give her some space, and if that lasts, it might be time to end it.

But what do I know, I’m only 16