Girlfriend title but non of the benefit

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 8:26 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Minnemia
    Participant
    June 7, 2016 at 2:19 pm #102383

I recently met a srunning man online and we had been talking a few weeks before meeting up. Our first encounter wasn’t great as we went to the movies so conversation was limited but we managed. Since then we’ve texted regularly, he called almost daily and we’ve met on 4 occasions and had more enjoyable dates than the first time. We haven’t engaged in sexual activities yet but we both have clearly stated our attraction to each other (we have kissed etc.). Now 1 month in we’ve had confirmed we are dating by him asking me out right to be his girlfriend but he now seems distant. Usual story, he calls less and his text responses are limited emoticons or short answers. I will say he works 6 days a week and lives 1 hour away from me but I sense maybe now he has confirmation of our relationship he’s realized it’s too much work for him, even though I have said I would go to visit him often. Is it too soon to worry or am I right that something is off.