Girls' eyes, help please

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Girls' eyes, help please

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 4:59 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

targetpractice
    Participant
    January 22, 2014 at 1:04 pm #46363
    Girls' eyes, help please

Ok I know a persons eyes can tell you alot so I have two slightly different scenarios and would like some advice.

First is if you haven’t talked to the person yet or this is your first time seeing her and you just look at her and see you looking at u from across the room for example. What does it mean if she quickly looks away when u catch her? Also I think I recall hearing somewhere that if a girl looks at you more than a certain number of times she’s interested, is that true? What if it happens multiple times or at least once or twice everyday where she looks at u then looks away? Is she trying to avoid me or just looking cause Im looking at her?

The next scenario is when you’re talking to a girl and she’s busy with something, like a waitress at a restaurant writing down your order for example, and she looks up and your eyes meet then she quickly looks away and keeps.talking to u or doing whatever she was doing. Does that mean she’s just nervous/shy or is she trying to avoid you?

thatshittycivic
    Participant
    January 23, 2014 at 11:37 pm #46436

both those scenarios could just be nervous girls or most of the time their into you, thats my experience at least. strike a conversation with the girl in the first paragraph, hell the answer is already no if you don’t ask