Girls, what would you think/feel if this was you:

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 10:11 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Mantyr
    Participant
    March 10, 2015 at 11:15 pm #75184

2 months ago I was with a friend. We met up with his girlfriend who was with her friend. The 4 of us hung out that day, split up, and met later again at my friends house.

We were talking, I could feel something building between us. For me it got so strong that when she went outside by herself a minute later I met her out there.

I told her what I was feeling with her was to the point that I had to let it out and tell her . She was let down because I turned her down because I was in a relationship.

I told her I would if I was single, just wanting to be faithful.
    Later she decided to apologize for taking out her frustration with guys out on me and that she felt bad for doing so.
    In the morning she gave me a full hug before she left

My gf and I broke up so I friended the girl 2 weeks ago on facebook. A Few days later asked how she was doing.
    She hasn’t responded, its been 2 weeks.
    Girls, what would you think/feel?
    Why would you not respond or would you?

Nat87
    Participant
    March 12, 2015 at 10:39 pm #75304

She probably doesn’t want to be a fall back after your relationship. Give yourself some time to heal and move past your prev relationship and then see is she is interested in person later on 🙂