Giving me mixed signals! Help!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 2:41 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Jgirl
    Participant
    December 6, 2016 at 10:06 pm #119299

Me and this guy have known each other for a couple months now. We always flirt back and forth. He always teasing me about taking me out. But then the other day he mentioned he had a friend he wanted to hook me up with! I’m was soooo confused! And then the next minute flirting with me again! I kinda just shook it off as maybe he was just testing me to see if I would go out with a different guy. Then he brought him to met me and he just flirted with me the whole time. Then he came to me and said hey I tried to hook up the other day and was like if you want to go out with him just tell me I’ll give you his number. I’m so confused! I really felt like this guy liked me! All of friends say they think his testing me to see if I like him or not. But I don’t know!!!

CookieCat
    Participant
    December 10, 2016 at 4:36 am #119684

Well, how old are you and this guy?

Of course he’s trying to understand if you are interested or not, but in a childish way.

You should ask him directly and tell him that you like him. You have to do something, because since he’s immature, he won’t.

OpenMan1997
    Participant
    December 12, 2016 at 9:20 am #119609

If you want to be with guy #1 you should take the inititive and go after him instead of letting him hook you up with someone else.

izziebusy
    Participant
    December 12, 2016 at 12:48 pm #119799

How was he flirting with you out of interest? Some people have very personable and flirty personalities, I experiences something similar!

Busybee33
    Participant
    December 12, 2016 at 8:43 pm #119897

Not really mixed, it’s more annoying and childish. If you like guy #1, ask him out, and if he keeps trying to hook you up with other people, then maybe he just likes flirting with you. If he joked about asking you out, but hasn’t and keeps tip-toeing around it, take the initiative. maybe it’ll wake him up. I’m not sure how he’s flirting with you, but it could be friendly banter to him. so if you like him and are sick of waiting, ask him for coffee.