Going stir crazy missing someone and needs opinions.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 11:34 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

teadrinker
    Participant
    August 27, 2015 at 1:12 am #84857

I’m interested in a guy who travels for work during the week, he’s divorced and takes care of his son every other weekend. I’ve known him for 18 months and I’m going stir crazy not seeing him.

I adore this guy, he s the same age I am. He’s had an entirely different upbringing than me. And, the cultural difference scares me a little, especially since he comes from a family that’s very traditional.

I’ve never been interested in someone whose divorced and has children, so this is a learning experience for me. I used to see him a little more often but I moved recently and don’t see him as much as I’d like.

His son doesn’t know about things and I work weekends so trying to meet is very difficult. I understand he has responsibilities (like taking care of his son) that are different to mine. I wish we can spend more time together, especially on days off.

I want to get in touch with him to let him know my work schedule as it changes from week to week. I fear that if I do he’ll think I’m