got my head spinning

DATING ADVICE FORUM

got my head spinning

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:16 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

poncho
    Participant
    October 27, 2014 at 2:34 pm #66635
    got my head spinning

There is a girl I know and have dated in the past thats got my head spinning with confusion for a while. She will say that she thinks of me everyday, brags about me to others, loves to converse with me, has thoughts of sex with me (we been together quite a few times but its been a while). ..etc…etc..
    She says she wants to be with me but for some reason she runs away from me and she cannot understand why she does this. She will say ” I should be running to you not run away from you”

Any thoughts?

savharvey
    savharvey
    Participant
    October 27, 2014 at 2:54 pm #66640

This girl actually sounds like me, I tend to do this with guys and I hate it. I think I do this because I’m scared of commitment, I don’t want to fall in love with someone that could very easily hurt me in the end because I hate being vulnerable. The key is to take it really slow, go at her own pace and she how she takes it.

poncho
    Participant
    October 27, 2014 at 4:41 pm #66655

Thanks savharvey, I think its a commitment issue also, however she says shes like other women that wants a relationship yet it is scary if its with me. Last time we were together,we had a nice time and kissed a little but she wanted to leave. She then texts later about how bad she wanted to sleep with me but she doesn’t understand what stops her. basically when shes away from me, she misses me madly. When she gets close to me she runs away.
    By rights, I know I should be the one that should run away but we always seem to reconnect one way or the other.

emmettdanford
    Participant
    November 6, 2015 at 1:09 am #88000

Poncho, you have to give time to her.Love is not about the closing each other forcefully just give her a time for this. If you really love her and wants to marry with her then wait for sometime. The girls are very confused when they commit their self with a guy. Spend your time with her like a friend and do what’s she like, ask about her likes and dislikes. Make a trust on her then she will definitely comes with a words like that, ” I LOVE YOU”.

wadamski93
    Participant
    November 7, 2015 at 12:25 pm #88095

I think she certainly likes you. I would just back off a bit and let her come to you.

Lealo91
    Participant
    November 9, 2015 at 8:46 am #88083

Yeah definitely commitment issues. Sounds like she’s been hurt before, I sympathise with her. Falling for someone is both amazing and terrifying at the same time. She wants to be with you but then she’s getting scared about how close she is with you. Definitely just give her all the time and space she needs and I can tell you now – reassurance is key. Every woman needs reassurance that you’re sticking around and she’s the only one you want. But only say that if you mean it. And whatever you do, don’t pressure her for sex, sounds like she wants you to respect her and that’s why she’s holding off on the sex.