Guidance requested

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Guidance requested

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2017 at 11:41 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Maryland-raven
    Participant
    August 27, 2017 at 6:47 pm #147158
    Guidance requested

I met this girl via an online dating site. We texted each other for a few days and set up a date. Date went well and then after 2 weeks, we went on another date. During the second date we decided to go for a weekend date-outing together. She is a work-o-holic and our plans failed and we ended up staying at the hotel. She worked from the hotel and also, we became cozier with each other. We kissed and made out but no sexual penetration. She did not want sex at this time. She asked me to extend the hotel booking so that we can stay one more night and follow our weekend plans next day. I extended the hotel stay and we couldn’t go out the next day as well due to her work commitments. From the time we met and till this moment, I paid for everything – dinners, bookings, etc. I never complained we were stuck in the hotel because of her. I asked her to pay for our lunch because she is an independent woman. She tells me -I am stingy and I did not book a nice hotel. Should I date her again?