Guilty free pass

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Guilty free pass

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:46 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

cbb51
    cbb51
    Participant
    January 16, 2017 at 12:57 am #123081
    Guilty free pass

My boyfriend is a sweet guy. He treats me very well and I know he loves me very much.
    However, sometimes he says that he feels less of a man because he only had sex with two girls and his friends had a large number of girls. Myself before this relationship had always slept with a very large number of guys and so I don’t judge. However, I do not understand why I can’t fulfill his needs. We go out together often and get drunk, play LOL many times, we have sex at least tree times a day and he never have to ask (sometimes even give him bj for no reason so ever), watch anime and read comics together. I even let him look and aperciate other girls asses and boobs!
    But even so, he still not completly satisfied. So i had an idea, i propose a guilty free pass. He said he loved the idea but said that is a little weird because he would never do the same if he were in my shoes.
    I kind regreted the idea but just the fact that he wanted that makes me feel like i’m not in the relationship that i deserve. What should i do?

• This topic was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by cbb51 cbb51.
    carol1973
    carol1973
    Participant
    January 16, 2017 at 9:32 am #123100

Adding another person into the mix takes a lot is strength, faith and security in a relationship. In my experience, from observing others, it never ends well. Since you’ve already brought it up, you can’t very well go back. However, since you are in a relationship with him, once he’s had his ‘fun’, if that happens, just enjoy each other. It sounds like you have a good thing together.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    January 18, 2017 at 10:13 pm #123605

you are a sweetheart and a terrific gf and hopefully he’ll fully appreciate you someday.

i would have a heart to heart and just ask him straight out.. “what would make you feel like a total man?” it may be that its certain curiosities for adventures or fetishes he wants to try, etc. i don’t necessarily thnk you have to bring in other people – perhaps role playing or having you dress up as if you were “somebody else” will help him feel his manhood. (and maybe those are his fantasies).

truith is.. sleeping with somebody else who isn’t so willing to fulfill your fantasies is NOT going to make you feel all that manly. having a committed gal willing to do EVERYTHIGN and ANYTHING to fulfill your fantasy desires is the ULTIMATE manly feeling. so offer that to him – and somehow get the message across that “the other gals” may not offer that to him like you will 🙂

and if he dumps you.. and can’t appreciate you for that.. i’d love to take you out to dinner sometime 🙂

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    January 18, 2017 at 10:16 pm #123606

i have to really double-down and specifically suggest role-playing. whatever it is he is “fantasizing about” with other women, YOU guys can dress up and role play to pretend he’s getting it.. but now its with you.. and he knows he can get it.. and who wouldnt’ want a gf who’s willing to fulfill every single one of your fantasies?

definitely see if role playing can satisfy all of his “needs” in “wnating to feel manly”… all his boys will be SO JEALOUS and wish THEY were with you when they find out what you did or were willing to do for him.. that THAT may make him feel super manly too 🙂

Good luck and enjoy!