Guy asking for booty calls when getting divorced?!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 5:42 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Meme
    Participant
    September 5, 2014 at 11:15 pm #60830

So there’s this guy I’ve known since we were young. He had a crush on me and we talked and would hang out and said I love you and thought we’d get married one day. Long story short he had a bad family situation and lived In Another state. We grew apart and had other relationships. He’s going through a divorce and recently out of the blue texted me and we had phone sex, I was weak because of our past. When he texted again I told him I was only looking for a serious realtionship. He asked for one final “pic” and he’d leave me alone. I responded again that I have always had a special place for him in my heart but am not like that and only looking for something serious, and if he wants anything to contact me and see if I’m still free. I felt that I had to just lay it out and get it over with because I have always thought about the “what if”. I am not sure if that may have completely scared him off. Do you think it was the right thing for me to say, and what goes on in a guys head?

Me_too
    Me_too
    Participant
    September 9, 2014 at 9:22 pm #61229

Coming from a guy, u need to let him know that he needs to work thru his divorce and if he’s actually interested in being with u then he will patient and will let u know his true feeling for u. He also needs to be sure and not be impulsive about due to his break up. Don’t chase him, u already told him that u are interested and that is more then any men could ask for.. He needs to chase u now and not for sexual reasons.